About the Project
A platform for companies to motivate their employees in sports activities. It's a platform where companies can give bonuses to employees, that they can spend on the platform for a large number of sports activities and different providers. it's also a tool to track your activity, compare with others, win best places in your company and challenge friends. The next step to be done is social features for the platform - sharing into FB and others, making challenges, dashboards and comparison between different users, following of companies and users, achievements board, goals board and much more. The project is developed on Laravel.
What do you need to know and have experience in to get this job:
- Strong knowledge of PHP5/7, SQL, Laravel
- Rest API and GraphQL
- Experience with TDD(Test Driven Development)
- Good OOP/OOD skills, Design patterns
- Shouldn't get scared by DI/IoC, SOA
- Experience with Linux, JIRA, git
- Ability to understand code quickly
- English level – upper-intermediate
- Good team player
- Develop the product
- Communicate with team members
What you get in return:
- We are a growing company and there are many opportunities to grow and develop yourself with us
- Enjoy vacation and get paid for it
- Paid sick leave (We might even make you a bowl of chicken soup to make you feel better, too)
- English classes and English "Alias" game - enjoy the language practice
- Extra days off on public holidays - it's always good to sleep in, right?
- Our QA specialists have approved the coffee, cookies and candies.