IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
Currently we are looking for an analytical and business-minded professional to be a Recruitment Specialist in Human Resource Function!
In this important role we expect you to support IKEA Shopping Centres Russia business by finding talents for today and tomorrow! We see you as a trustful partner in attracting and recruiting the right competence to our organization with the focus on growing people and business together.
- Advertise the vacant positions in IKEA Centres Russia using relevant communication channels, duly update the publications;
- Run pre-advertising meetings with business representatives to clarify the recruitment needs of the assigned departments or shopping centres;
- Conduct and lead interviews using recruitment through IKEA values and psychometrical tests;
- Collaborate and communicate with the most effective agencies in order to define and attract the relevant competence for existing positions and for future needs;
- Provide internal clients with regular structural feedback on the interviewed candidates and with timely updates on the recruitment status of the position;
- Secure that the applicants have been provided the right communication;
- Secure the required proficiency level of the hired candidates as well as their match to IKEA values;
- Support recruitment process with the statistics data;
- Register incoming CVs in a database;
- Keep up to and strive to optimize the recruitment strategy for IKEA Shopping Centres Russia.
- University degree or equivalent in either HR or social sciences;
- Minimum 3 years experience in in-house recruitment;
- Fluent command of both Russian and English is a must;
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excelent time management skills, multitask, stress resistant.
- Location: Khimki Business Park
- Permanent contract
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri; 09:00 - 18:00
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow in one of the most dynamics business environments in the world. We have an exciting business and growth agenda!
Be part of this amazing journey!