Austrian jewellery house FREYWILLE is looking for Retail manager.
- Managing and continuous development of FREYWILLE existing boutiques in Moscow and in regions (16 boutiques) and new boutiques incl. potential Partner Boutiques based on the company’s strategy.
- Working with retail budget, turnover and expenses budgeting and forecasting in conjunction with General Manager. Control and optimization of the expences of the budget of the retail chain.
- Managing of Boutique Directors and their teams in existing boutiques and new Boutiques, coaching and motivating. Individual and team performance management
- Supervising the execution of the corporate standards of work ethics and sales, customer service, stock control, security, housekeeping, health and safety by the employees
- Participating in staff training and development, together with HR department staff recruitment and assessment. Holding the trainings
- Development of strategic actions to improve customer loyalty, promotion and customer retention
- To monitor the execution of excellent complaint management in the Boutiques
- Monitoring of the opening of new Boutiques and closing/renovations of existing Boutiques, control at all stages.
- To be responsible for the execution of the regular stock takes of goods and materials in the Boutiques.
- Stock analysis of each boutique and to take necessary measures in order to optimize Investment in conjunction with Stock Manager Russia and International Merchandise Manager Vienna, stock rotation
- To ensure that all boutiques comply with the corporate visual merchandising guidelines and strategies
- Daily monitoring of sales, KPI, working with the marketing department to increase sales, offering business solutions to promote sales
- Reporting to GM FREYWILLE Russia and HQ FREYWILLE (Vienna, Austria).
- Higher education is a must.
- 3 – 5 years experience in luxury retail environment. Experience in Watch and Jewelry, Accessories, Apparel or luxury hotel services.
- 3+ years Retail Supervision/Management experience within a stand alone branded operation. At ease selling and managing very expensive products to very demanding clientele.
- Acute sense of customer service.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and delivering exceptional results in a challenging environment.
- Strong and effective communicator who is used to communicating at all levels across the business.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and be able to develop individuals to their full potential and create high performing teams.
- Ability to consistently deliver to required standards under pressure.
- Strategic planning and effective management of multiple priorities including inventory, people, time and money.
- English knowledge – Upper Intermediate and upper.
- Competitive salary (fix+bonus).
- Benefits: medical insurance, mobile communication.
- Work in a professional team, direct reporting line to the General Manager of Frey Wille Russia and International Manager Frey Wille HQ Austria
Москва, улица Гиляровского, 4с5, м. СухаревскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день