Austrian jewellery house FREYWILLE is looking for Retail manager.
- Managing and continuous development of FREYWILLE existing boutiques in Moscow and in regions (16 boutiques) and new boutiques incl. potential Partner Boutiques based on the company’s strategy.
- Working with retail budget, turnover and expenses budgeting and forecasting in conjunction with General Manager. Control and optimization of the expences of the budget of the retail chain.
- Managing of Boutique Directors and their teams in existing boutiques and new Boutiques, coaching and motivating. Individual and team performance management
- Supervising the execution of the corporate standards of work ethics and sales, customer service, stock control, security, housekeeping, health and safety by the employees
- Participating in staff training and development, together with HR department staff recruitment and assessment. Holding the trainings
- Development of strategic actions to improve customer loyalty, promotion and customer retention
- To monitor the execution of excellent complaint management in the Boutiques
- Monitoring of the opening of new Boutiques and closing/renovations of existing Boutiques, control at all stages.
- To be responsible for the execution of the regular stock takes of goods and materials in the Boutiques.
- Stock analysis of each boutique and to take necessary measures in order to optimize Investment in conjunction with Stock Manager Russia and International Merchandise Manager Vienna, stock rotation
- To ensure that all boutiques comply with the corporate visual merchandising guidelines and strategies
- Daily monitoring of sales, KPI, working with the marketing department to increase sales, offering business solutions to promote sales
- Reporting to GM FREYWILLE Russia and HQ FREYWILLE (Vienna, Austria).
- Higher education is a must.
- 3 – 5 years experience in luxury retail environment. Experience in Watch and Jewelry, Accessories, Apparel or luxury hotel services.
- 3+ years Retail Supervision/Management experience within a stand alone branded operation. At ease selling and managing very expensive products to very demanding clientele.
- Acute sense of customer service.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and delivering exceptional results in a challenging environment.
- Strong and effective communicator who is used to communicating at all levels across the business.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and be able to develop individuals to their full potential and create high performing teams.
- Ability to consistently deliver to required standards under pressure.
- Strategic planning and effective management of multiple priorities including inventory, people, time and money.
- English knowledge – Upper Intermediate and upper.
- Competitive salary (fix+bonus).
- Benefits: medical insurance, mobile communication.
- Work in a professional team, direct reporting line to the General Manager of Frey Wille Russia and International Manager Frey Wille HQ Austria