NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
NFV Product Marketing Subject Matter Expert
- Creation and maintaining up to date of the following materials on Network Function Virtualization (NFV) solutions;
- Whitepapers covering Netcracker solutions;
- Sales and detailed presentations covering NetCracker solutions;
- Case studies and customer stories.
- Support of RFx responses on SDN/NFV topics;
- Support of communications with industry analysts on NFV topics;
- Participation at industry events and customer meetings.
- Technical university degree;
- Working experience in telecommunications domain 3+ years;
- Good understanding of mobile and network technologies, IP networking and network equipment;
- Good understanding of ETSI NFV Orchestration ;
- Good understanding of IT Cloud/IT Virtualization technologies is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the telecommunications market (key players, trends, etc.);
- Good English skills – ability to create marketing materials including business and technical parts, ability to effectively communicate with foreign colleagues.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.