- Ensure 24/7/365 work of highload game servers and services;
- Provide system administration, installation, deployment and maintenance of Unix servers for production, testing and development environment;
- Automate and monitor systems performance and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring tools;
- On-Call responsibilities;
- Minimum 3 years Linux/Unix administration experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of the script languages: Ruby, Python, Perl.
- Experience in monitoring, alerting and data collecting tools (Nagios, Zabbix, PageDuty, Graphite etc);
- Experience in Java application deployment;
- Experience in administrating and scripting for at least one of configuration management tools (Puppet, CFEngine, Chef etc);
- Experience in administrating NoSQL storages (Mongo, Redis, Amazon DynamoDB);
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services (IAM, S3, EC2, VPC, DynamoDB, CloudFront, SES, SNS, SQS);
- Experience as Administrator / Live Ops Engineer working with Game development teams would be a plus;
- Experience in large Web projects would be a plus;
- English – intermediate (writing/speaking);
- Salary: High for a real professional compatible with our requirements.
- 100% reported salary and bonuses;
- Complete observance of The Russian Federation Labor Code standards;
- Comfortable work conditions;
- Full time in office (flexible schedule)
- Monetary compensation in case of moving to Moscow from other cities.
- Relocation programme
- Young, friendly and professional team.
Полная занятость, полный день