Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
Крупная компания на мировом рынке в области разработки программного обеспечения и инновационных ИТ-решений приглашает Вас присоединиться к нашей дружной команде талантливых и перспективных ИТ-специалистов
We are looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to design, develop and deliver public & hybrid cloud solutions, on Azure Public Cloud, for our enterprise customers. You will have in-depth knowledge across the spectrum of Azure and other Cloud platforms with experience migrating applications to the platform. You will also provide guidance and development expertise to our enterprise customers on how they can modify their applications to take advantage of Cloud ecosystems going towards Cloud Native application architectures.
• Application design, development and deployment to Azure and Cloud platforms
• Migration of existing application workloads to a Cloud platform that scale across multiple data centers
• Educate teams and foster adoption of Cloud Native application patterns to migrate applications
• Support customers in applying Agile, Lean and DevOps approaches to their planning process for engagements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated knowledge in cloud technology and its implications for IT organizations and the industry.
• Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, Azure, Compute, Network and Storage) development, design, and delivery experience
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and the ability to teach others
• Experience with CloudFoundry, virtualization technologies, cloud security.
• Experience with: CI/CD, DevOps, and Agile development
• Experience with additional cloud technologies (Amazon AWS & OpenStack)
• Experience with development of enterprise Orchestration, Automation, and Governance
Nice to have:
• Azure Stack, Microsoft's Hyper-V, Microsoft networking, and storage
• Experience with Docker Datacenter, Universal Control Plan (UCP) and Trusted Registry (DTR) in Azure Cloud
• Experience with container technologies and tools LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
• Experience with microservices architecture patterns and best practices