BTL/Event account manager main duty is establishment and maintenance of strong client relationships through excellent BTL- (and integrated) projects development and execution, which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
Being an efficient team player, BTL/Event manager is to interact with related departments inside the Agency (design, production) and with vendors: promo and events agencies.
Key projects of BTL manager are promotions, PR-events, integration of brand/product into existing events (sponsorships), integrated campaigns for innovative technological brands.
- To develop creative solutions for integrated campaigns (proper briefing, ideas judgment, input into creative development and supervision of proper brand message communication)
- Responsible for all client communication on projects, provides regular reporting on project progress and status
- Prepares (or reviews) all major project documentation (i.e. briefs, timelines, scenarios, CEs) to ensure quality standards and clients expectations are met
- Controls project flow on any stage of development
- Guarantees perfect level of project execution by Agency suppliers via attentive management of third parties
- Ensures that Client issues are dealt with in efficient manner, reporting to supervisor of any risks or potential issues
- Strong expertise in Event/BTL for innovative, tech brands
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong attention to details
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to handle various projects simultaneously
- Maintenance of accurate financial documentation and all related procedures and guidelines
- Ability to identify projects risks and priorities and act accordingly
- Good presentation skills