We are looking for Director of Operations who will have the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 6/8 restaurants in one area.
The Director of Operations drives day-to-day operations of all restaurants in the market / area;
- Trains, coaches, supports managers, plans and sets goals;
- Focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement;
- Sets standards;
- Recognizes and motivates Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction. Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver Restaurant level EBITDA and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant in market;
- Utilizes available reports (e.g. exception reporting) to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales over last year?
- Accountable for coaching and training RGMs, AMs and Shift supervisors for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and AM staffing levels;
- Drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market; commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing. Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy. Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market. Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers. Exhibits ownership when working with GMs to resolve chronic R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to Facility Leader
- Excellent communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- High School Diploma or GED required; College or University Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of successful, high sales volume, operational, multi unit management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction.