- Responsible for the implementation of the project requirement based on approved procedures and specifications and quality control procedures and specification and quality control procedures, inspection and test plan, mainly on all welding activities involved for the fabrication of piping spools in shop and the field pipe installation which includes tie-in jobs to all piping contained within modules, packages or sub-assemblies and on plant equipment.
- Ensure that all materials use for fabrication welding parameters conformed to the project specification requirements, scope of works and on approved drawing for construction.
- Control and maintain records such as NDT percentage, welder percentage, material traceability, alloy verification and other pertinent documents.
- Conduct daily routine checks on all welding activities if welding parameters in applicable WPS have been achieved such as bevel tolerances, cleaning, welding consumables type and size, welder qualification, welding equipment condition, pre-heating (if requires) and inter-pass temperature requirement, electrical characteristics (amp-volts) welding speed, welding size, welding sequence as well as PWHT (if required).
- Conducts 100% visual inspection on all welded joints and review daily welding reports and schedules NDT, PWHT and hardness test as per required based on piping NDE matrix.
- Prepare discrepancy report or non-conformance report has been observed during routine inspection.
- Review test package and conduct final walk-thru inspection punch list and submit to client for final review and acceptance.
- Conduct welder’s performance qualification test based on approved WPS and in conformance to ASME IX.
- Prepare necessary inspection reports and documentation.
- Implementation of the Non-destructive control Procedures
- Знание английского языка, опыт работы не менее 6 лет.
- Гибкий график , по договору гражданско-правового характера.
Ключевые навыкиопыт работы не менее 6-10 летзнание английского языка
Частичная занятость, гибкий график