Project: Valve Maintenance
Work location: Onshore and offshore facilities of BP AGT region
Work schedule: 14/14
- Overhaul of different valves, actuators and gearboxes;
- Test of valves as per required specification;
- Being able to service and repair any required valve (unsupervised);
- Competent to strip, assess and assemble all types of valves;
- Perform full test (hydro and gas) as per the relevant standard test procedure;
- Being familiar with basic measuring machining equipment;
- Preparation and check of all detailed inspection reports.
Essential criteria & qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years of experience as mechanical engineer or technician;
- Good knowledge and understanding of all types of valves and actuator systems;
- Technical educational background;
- Intermediate English level as minimum.
To apply to this position kindly ask to email your CV in English to email and put Valve technician in the subject line. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We may refer your resume for consideration for other vacancies in future.