PwC Russia seeks a university graduate and native English speaker with strong Russian skills to join its Editorial team.
- Editing and proofreading diverse written materials and publications for the firm’s main lines of service (Assurance, Advisory, Tax & Legal Services), as well as marketing and corporate communications materials (materials are both translated from Russian and written in English by non-native speakers);
- Russian-into-English translation;
- Advising translator colleagues and PwC staff on English usage issues and PwC’s corporate style standards.
- University degree (English, languages, humanities, business, journalism or communications majors preferred);
- Native English speaker with strong Russian skills;
- Solid writing and editing skills with a thorough knowledge of English grammar and usage;
- Scrupulous attention to detail, patience, focus, commitment to excellence, and ability to do high-quality work under deadline pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Previous editing or related experience would be a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate;
- Knowledge of business or prior corporate experience would be an asset;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office software.