Preparing financial evaluation reports that help company to evaluate their current performance and help them to reach their future objectives. Preparing budget work and forecasts that will be compatible with the companies mid-term objectives that have been determined by the company. Monitoring financial performance in accordance with reporting and budget targets.
- To help monthly performance reports that will be submitted to Board of Directors (presentations and excel reports) to be published on time, complete and reflect accurate results.
- To manage coordination between departments in every six months in order to help budget updates to be on time and accurate. To get related information from all departments and consolidate them.
- To share monthly sale, expense, investment and cash flow results with each department. To evaluate the differences between budget and results, making action plans to achieve budget targets.
- To create Mavi Russia’s growth plans’ financial projections and prepare their presentations.
- To create and publish financial reports that indicates retail and distributor stores’ profitability performance,
- To ensure that all financial datas that are shared with other companies are correct.
- Russian, English - proficiency level; Turkish - will be advantage
- At least 5 years of work experience on financial analysis and budgeting
- Experience of working in cross-cultural teams and cross-organisational stakeholder management
- Higher economics education, deep knowledge of IFRS
- Health insurance, Life insurance - after probation
- Notebook, telephone and cost compensations (mobile, internet, fuel)
- Meal compensation
- Free coffee, tea, cookies at office
- Discount in Mavi stores
- Freindly atmosphere