Our client, a well-established Industry company is looking for a Sales / Business Development
- Manage and grow revenue, responsible for sales and accountable for service performance.
- Responsible for enterprise relationship at all management levels.
- Develop strong, high level, contact network with accounts.
- Drive execution of the company strategy on the account level
- Identify new sales opportunities, lead the sales team.
- Work with and utilize experts/specialists onto the team where required, oversee all account activities.
- Prioritize and direct resources in New Business Development.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion
- Analyse impact from intelligence on competitor activity, provide feedback to Product teams.
- Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement.
- Responsible for local and/or global account plan.
- Responsible for driving overall customer satisfaction.
- Financial University degree required, MBA preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and execute a sales plan.
- Minimum 3 years selling to the financial customers enterprise-wide solutions with a superior track record as a business development leader.
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
- Relationship Building Skills Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate a complex proposition / consultative selling).
- Ability to manage a virtual team and understanding of cultural differences in a business setting.
- Strategic planning background managing large complex contract negotiations.
- Experience selling to senior executives across long and medium term sales cycles.
- Russian and Fluent in English.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop needs assessment and recommend appropriate product/ services to best address client needs.
Полная занятость, полный день