Project Manager with a background in Service Management
The project is to move country IT service support to a central organization based in Russia and Portugal. You will be responsible for the Service Desk transition project ie moving work from country IT support teams to internal Shared Service Desk organization reporting to Director IT, EMEA.
In addition to strong project management skills, you should have significant experience with Service Desk operations and very good understanding of knowledge acquisition and management, training development and deployment and Service Desk launch preparation.
- Plan, lead and manage the transition into operations of an ITIL Service Desk from several EMEA countries to St.Petersburg and Lisbon based multilingual team
- Deliver transition projects to quality, cost and schedule constraints
- Management of transition project risks, issues and dependencies
- Line manage transition resources with varied backgrounds and experience levels
- Detailed planning, project execution management and completion of moderate or large projects experience.
- Schedule roles and resources
- Evaluate risks and recommends contingency plans.
- Manage quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting
- Oversee development of standards, change control, customer support, and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Provide advance notifications to management regarding potential issues before they occur.
- Comfortable working at fast pace while being sensitive to stakeholder needs
- Experienced Project Manager with a background in Service Management, able to plan and manage the delivery of service transition projects.
- IT transformation experience and extensive Change Management skills are required
- PMP or Price certification
- Verifiable hands-on experience along with strong professional references
- Experience in developing implementation plans for Service Desk projects and workload transitions
- Proven track record in managing Service Desk workload transitions
- Experience of working with IT service providers and matters relating to off-boarding of full time resources
- Management of contractors
- ITIL certification would be an asset
- Excellent, communication, customer support and interpersonal skills
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION OF CONTRACT: min 6-8 months with possibility for extension
Location: must be able to travel in EMEA countries, EU passport preferred but not required