Our Client, a multinational FMCG company (Fortune 500), with production facilities in Ukraine is announcing an opening for the position of Tax Manager.
- providing timely and quality support to internal clients on tax and accounting, current tax law;
- developing suggestions and respective action logs for tax risks mitigation;
- providing advisory support on tax matters for different departments of the company;
- providing methodological support for tax accounting team on difficult questions related to tax calculations and reporting;
- keeping abreast of all existing, proposed and new tax legislation;
- preparing proposals on prospective and/or existing legislation improvement to minimize negative tax impact on the company.
- University Degree (Finance/ Economics/Accounting);
- 5 + years as Tax Manager, Senior Tax Specialist, Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant of a large company, or Tax Consultant experience within a leading consulting company;
- knowledge of Ukrainian and International accounting standards, Tax Code (VAT and Corporate Tax);
- good PC skills (Excel; any ERP system is a plus);
- good working knowledge of English;
- proactive, self-motivated, result-oriented;
- good organizational, analytical and communicative skills.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- competitive salary;
- good compensation package.
Полная занятость, полный день