We currently have a need for a Regional Sales Executive based in Moscow.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our on premise and cloud based indirect tax products and solutions to potential clients. While working in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment, you will be challenged with proactively searching for leads, collaborating with partners and generating sales to help continue to develop the fastest growing portion of the Tax & Accounting business unit. This is a team oriented group that promotes innovative thought and idea sharing.
For product information, please visit the following link: http://thomsonreuters.com/onesource-indirect-tax/?subsector=tax-and-accounting-for-corporations
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on premise software solutions
- Manage a complex enterprise level software solution sales process
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 7 - 10+ years sales experience (e.g. carrying quota with a track record of success)
- Wicked smart
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Impeccable work ethic
- Hunter sales professional (versus a farmer)
- Experience with a multi-departmental complex sale
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals year over year
- Experience developing and reporting on a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com or similar software
- Experience in selling departmental or enterprise offerings into major corporations
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively, including English
- Must be technically savvy
- Must have strong negotiations skills
- Can work with a team and independently
- Excellent presentation skill
- Ability to own the sales strategy