- Grow Thomson Reuters F&R Desktops market share by proactively developing and deploying domain-based sales strategies in collaboration with account management and utilising specialist knowledge to deliver gross sales.
- Selling Thomson Reuters F&R Desktops to asset managers, investment banking, sell side research, economists, corporate strategy, IR, PR.
- Delivers recurring sales, secures usage growth on selected products, generates new opportunities, follows and develops opportunities and leads provided by other sources.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the product suite.
- Ensures the effective handover of accounts to the account management team post set up.
- Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity data in the Salesforce.
- Develops innovative approaches to problems. Plans the approach with the account manager, can become the product champion.
- May mentor new sales specialists.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
- Cross-business function, building on expert solutions knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution.
- Have own sales targets.
- Pro-active in developing opportunities.
- Capable of creating customer value and selling complex solutions (multi-asset, multi-facet, with multiple decision-makers).
- Have higher level of engagement with clients and influence decisions at a higher level than more junior sales roles.
- Required to co-ordinate a range of interlinked product offerings, as opposed to simpler product offerings.
- Strong sales skills in terms of leading the potential customer from the initial phase to close.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets.
- Understanding the competitors’ landscape.
- Overcoming objections and maintaining a high client focus.
- Consistently exceeded performance against core competencies and business objectives, with stellar results in reaching and beating assigned sales quota.
- Proven track record of leading successful sales.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Hunter sales mentality.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in finance.
Москва, улица Петровка, 5, м. Охотный рядПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день