Luxoft Atlassian Practice looking for Senior Analyst.
Luxoft Atlassian Practice is product development and premium engineering & consulting services department inside Luxoft company and for external customers. It's organized as lean startup inside enterprise environment. Luxoft is one of the largest Atlassian Expert in Central and Eastern Europe.
Key business areas:
- Platforms/Solutions development (based on Atlassian tools): project management environment for distributed teams, intranet portal with gamification, hiring system, ideation management sub-system, knowledge management sub-system.
- Product development (Jira and Confluence add-ons, iOS and Android apps development)
- Services (Atlassian tools implementation, Custom Software Development, Consulting, Atlassian tools licenses)
Clients: large and medium enterprise clients from energy, finance, retail and IT areas.
- Lead implementation of external and internal projects as an analyst /UX specialist
- Vision of product roadmap
- Business analysis of Ideas (eg business requirement) from key users
- Support flow of Idea from gathering to implementation
- Idea breakdown to user stories
- Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criteria, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
- Participation in pre-sales (proposal creation, demonstrations)
- Customer Satisfaction monitoring
- Product Development background
- Strong soft skills
- Strong technical skills
- Good knowledge of SDLC (Agile, RUP) is a must
- Knowledge of Atlassian product is desirable
- Fluent English
- Experience as a System Analyst for more than 3 years is a must
- Experience in distributed development team is a plus
- SPO certificate is a plus
- Good knowledge of Requirements management, UML is required