Critical tasks: Functions as primary support to Director of Engineering. Position assists in managing department budgets, capital expenditures energy conservation and distributing materials and tools to the engineering staff, working with contractors, collecting quotations, competing engineering department’s check lists.
Critical competences: Specific tasks that will need to be completed in order to perform job
- Assists in managing the daily activities of the Engineering department related to building, plant, equipment and grounds maintenance.
- Assists DOE to keep all engineering department documentation up-to-date.
- Participates in the department meetings, 15-minute trainings, in record keeping within department.
- Keeps invoices, PR contractors offers and utility invoices related to engineering department
Essential job function:
- Assists Director of Engineering and his assistant in the day to day operations of Engineering and related departments.
- Compile Letters from Local and legal authorities, conducts and draws up official letters and letters to contractors.
- Establishes an effective room’s maintenance program together with HSK department.
- Distributes of repair work orders and monitors timeliness and quality of completion.
- Assists in maintaining grounds; meeting rooms; ballrooms; public space; restaurants; hotel vehicles and recreational facilities.
- Conducts time Sheet for engineering department.
- Helps ensure necessary permits and licenses for building and physical plant are obtained and kept current.
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance to facility regulations and safety standards.
- Ensures compliance with all departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains accurate logs and records as required.
- Ensures all associates have the proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Helps train associates in safety procedures and their ability to execute departmental and hotel emergency procedures.
- Assists in training other department associates in fire protection, safety and evacuation procedures when it’s required.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of associate accidents.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service. Ensures associates understand expectations and parameters.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with associates. Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Attends pre- and post-convention meetings as needed to understand group needs and communicates critical information to the Engineering staff.
- Participates in the associate performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with associates and ensures associates do the same within the team.
- Participates in associate progressive discipline procedures. Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs)
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Полная занятость, полный день