Vocord is a Russian engineering company, a major provider of security solutions. The company offers a broad range of solutions for telecommunications, professional video surveillance, automatic license plate and facial recognition systems.
Our esteemed clients are mid- and high-range enterprises, IT and security solution providers as well as government structures.
Technical Support Engineer (customer care representative) provides support and troubleshooting via telephone, email and web conferencing.
- Responsible for handling cases, providing support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation
- Fortifies client relationships focused on customer satisfaction
- Documents all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately
- Ensures consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
- Performs troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation and remote support
- Performs pre-sales support
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking), second foreign language as a plus
- Higher education in a technical discipline
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Accuracy and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The Company offers:
- Interesting work as a part of a dynamic professional team
- Our office is located within a 5 minutes walk from Oktyabrskoe Pole metro station in Moscow
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- Full compliance with labour legislation
- A benefits package including health insurance and lunch
- Possibility of flexible working hours