Since 1999, Host Broadcast Services (HBS) offers expertise and experience in delivering television images and sounds for some of the most prestigious sports events around the world. The company, based in Zug (Switzerland) and Paris (France), has recently opened an office in Moscow in the view of working on a major sport event in 2018.
HBS (Host Broadcast Services) is recruiting now Travel and Logistics Assistant for its Moscow Branch.
- Assisting the Logistics team with day-to-day tasks.
- Organization and processing of company travel activities:
- Flight tickets (international and domestic)
- Hotel reservations
- Providing supporting documents (insurance, vouchers, roadbooks etc.)
- Adding data to the internal Logistics database.
- Depending on the tasks allocation within the Logistics team, the Assistant might also be involved in catering, uniforms, furniture, freight.
- Support for additional events in Russia such as the World Broadcaster Meetings, Venue Tours and Draws.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (both written and oral).
- Knowledge of travel processes and/or Russian transport and hotel market will be an advantage.
- Detailed and thorough in checking documents.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Word and Excel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Competitive salary.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Unique opportunity to get involved in the FIFA World Cup™, the largest single-sports event in the world.