Ever since 1998 KPMG has been working in Russia with highly leveraged companies. Since 2009 our restructuring department has overseen all the largest restructuring engagements in Russia and the CIS with a total value of over RUB 50 billion.
Our restructuring team at JSC KPMG has experience of working with companies in virtually every industrial sector and with all the biggest banks in the Russian banking system.
In our work we draw on Russian and international experience, engaging as and where necessary experts from KPMG firms globally.
When we work on engagements, we engage experts from different areas of knowledge: financial analysis, taxes, debt finance, operational restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, etc.
· Taking part in financial and operational corporate restructuring assignments
· Communicating with clients, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis and reporting on findings
· Conducting research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on target’s ability to generate cash flows
· Reviewing and verifying financial models and forecasts, collecting various financial and accounting information and conducting consistency checks, writing significant parts of the deliverable documents (model review reports, independent business review reports, etc) under supervision of manager
· Preparing presentations and pitch materials
· Preparing draft contracts, risk management and other project-related documents
· Degree from a leading Russian or international university
· Working experience in audit, restructuring, corporate finance or transaction services for at least 1-2 years (Big4 is a plus)
· ACCA/CFA/CPA qualification is desirable
· Analytical skills (ability to analyze projects/budget)
· Financial modeling skills
· Excellent command of Russian and English
· Ability to prepare written reports and presentations
· Experienced PC user (Excel, PowerPoint, internet)
· Good team player
· Attentiveness to details
· Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and adapt to a variety of engagements