Position: Full time.
Location: (SPB / MSK)
Corporate Services Department:
- The department is providing a wide range of corporate services to international clients of Eltoma Corporate Services
- The department consists off a professional team with a legal background, located in overseas offices of Eltoma Corporate Services, who is able to provide professional advice on corporate and legal matters assisting clients to expand internationally, protect their assets, etc.
- A compensation package will consist of a fixed element and a sales commission.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- ECS corporate culture encourages continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc.
- Professional staff is encouraged to enroll in professional qualification provided by ICSA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship program.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- In-house training will be provided on the relevant Company legislation and regulations applicable in Cyprus, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, etc.
- ECS professional employees are encouraged to complete professional qualification with a UK based Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators under the ECS professional education sponsorship programme.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Legal and Corporate services administration:
- Preparation of professional legal opinions linked to local corporate law, international corporate law, corporate structuring, and international taxation.
- Incorporation/registration of international entities.
- Executing required corporate changes including issue of shares, changes of Company Directors and Company Secretaries, etc.
- Assistance with statutory filings including Companies House, Tax Authorities and any other filings in connection with corporate administration worldwide.
- Reviewing and drafting POAs, minutes and resolutions, providing assistance with the organization of the AGM and associated documentation.
- Preparing documents for company liquidations and dissolutions.
- Assistance with review and preparation of various agreements (loan agreements, shareholder agreements, sales and purchase agreements, etc.).
- Bank account opening in international banks: assistance with preparing business plans and business models, application preparation, communication with the bank, organizing meetings, etc.
- Assistance with drafting and review of legal documents and reports, checklists and other documents.Client Relationship Management:- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies including Due Diligence and Compliance reviews, client account updates, communication and handovers with other departments (Completion of internal handover procedures for both new and existing clients).
- Management of Client portfolio including corporate administration and legal support, assist with client enquiries, answer queries, and maintain a good client rapport.
- Informing clients of any new products and identifying new sales opportunities (cross-sales) within existing clients’ portfolios, achieving set KPIs (personal and departmental).
- Ensure the on-going management of the client portfolio (accounts) in accordance to the agreed contractual terms and conditions (receivables management, bad debt, accounts reviews).
- Building strong client relationships, delivering high standards of customer service.
- Reporting and management of Quality of Service and Client experience, proposing service quality improvements to ensure customer satisfaction is continually achieved.
- Ensure cases knowhow and precedents are added to the firm’s global Knowledge Database, including profiling of precedents, knowhow and update of procedures in the system.
- Cooperation with overseas offices of ECS to ensure delivery of international projects.
- Ensure services deliverables and execution of tasks within defined timelines.
- Conducting internal and external webinars and seminars on legal and corporate administration matters.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Working as a team member, ensuring high standards of cooperation and respect of co-workers.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential and job records in Sage Practice Solution timely, completely and accurately recorded.
- Keeping timely, accurate and complete timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
- Manage the filing of client documentation and complying with legal and internal storage requirements.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree in a Law.
- Previous experience as a corporate lawyer 2-5 years (local corporate law/tax law)
- Previous experience in international legal/tax consulting environment is an advantage.
- Previous experience in customer service role is an advantage.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, with an additional language an advantage. English is a business language at Eltoma Corporate Services.
- Pro-active individual with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual with a positive working attitude.
- Professional and confident.
- Proficient PC user.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions: