Position: Full time.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine.
Reporting to Senior accountant and Accounting Manager
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consists of a fixed part and a sales commission.
- ECS corporate culture is encouraging in continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experience. professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encourages into enrolling on professional qualification provided by ICSA (UK). ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. An regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 month basis.
- Be responsible for timely, complete and accurate bookkeeping in the accounting software 1C and filing of supporting documentation of the Ukrainian office of Eltoma Corporate Services, including reconciliation of bank accounts, suppliers, customers, invoices etc.
- Internal and External accounting; prepare external accounting for Eltoma’s clients
- Preparation of management accounts under supervision of Senior accountant in timely, complete and accurate manner in line with the management accounting reporting deadlines and requirements
- Bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies generating activities in Cyprus, Hong Kong and Singapore companies
- Liaise with the Auditors and client for the completion of audit, tax return preparation and filing of financial statements.
- Managing bookkeeping for a portfolio of companies for clients under supervision of Senior accountant in accounting software Sage Accounts. An appropriate on-job will be provided
- Handling and managing paperwork relating to bookkeeping for Eltoma (Ukraine) and its clients
- Liaise with overseas offices to support overseas operations of Eltoma Corporate Services
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc assignments where required.
- Keeping timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution
- Assistant to Senior accountant and Accounting Manager as per their request
- Check and coach junior accountants
Requirements and person specification:
- University or college degree in a quantitative discipline subject (business administration, accounting, economics, finance).
- Professional Certificate in Accountancy (ACCA or ACA or CPA, etc).
- Minimum 2 (two) years of proven work experience in an accounting profession.
- Experience in one of the Big 4 Accounting firms or any other multinational organisation will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in the preparation of both standalone and consolidated financial statements is a must.
- Ability to communicate and present complex financial information to clients is essential.
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, basic managerial skills, be a quick learner, and team player.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- All candidates are encouraged to register on www.eltoma-recruitment.com in order to receive regular updates on vacancies available at Eltoma Corporate Services and its clients.
Please clearly state your gross salary expectation.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Eltoma Corporate Services (ECS) is a successful business with diversified activities. Please refer to the following web site to learn more about ECS business dimensions: