DeltaCredit Bank is running a search for a position: Head of Business Optimization
DeltaCredit – the first mortgage bank in Russia and is a part of international «Societe Generale Group». The bank has been successfully operating on the Russian market since 1998. Now it is among 4 leading banks providing mortgage loans on the market. DeltaCredit is recognized for its client focus, high level of service and unique business decisions.
Key Objectives of the Position:
- Responsible for Process Review and Process Standardization in HQ and in all regions;
- Building working partnerships for Lean Management System implementation;
- Ensuring implementation process optimization using Lean Six Sigma, Projects Portfolio maintenance and Change management
- Management of dedicated team and capabilities to work with the pears;
- Diagnostics and Review of existing services and processes, initiating and delivering improvements where appropriate to ensure customers satisfaction, processes efficiency and acquisition goals achievement;
- To propose the plan with quantitative and financial benefits and Road Map;
- Modeling a process to achieve the best results in all available customer acquisition channels;
- Works closely with business stakeholders and successfully translates business requirements into IT/operations delivery targets to increase Customer Service.
- Supervises strategic projects to align full scale of plans, budget and resources requirements with scope of work, financial constraints, interim milestones and roll out schedule.
- Ensuring timely implementation of the changes in accordance with the DCB Management Board resolutions;
- Coaches staff on core project management and business analysis techniques and tools, project team coordination, reporting towards business executives, project board and steering committees to agree on priorities and planning.
- Tracking of new government regulations, changes in the law of property, alterations in the bank policy and the competitive environment.
- Senior project/program/PMO manager with more than 3 years of in-depth experience in banking with focus on change management and implementation of complex solutions;
- Experience in handling development and transformation projects; expertise on design, change, execution and optimization of businesses processes from front to middle and back office, support functions in banking;
- Practical knowledge and an excellent understanding of business products and services in banking;
- Higher education is compulsory; Green belt 6 Sigma and/or Lean Management is preferable;
- Extensive knowledge on lending, banking and real estate is preferable;
- Fluent English;
- Analytical skills, communication skills and goal oriented.
- Competitive level of salary and bonuses (upon the results of annual appraisals);
- Chance to lead a start-up function;
- Career opportunities both inside the Bank and SG Group;
- Medical insurance;
- Extended list of company benefits (med.insurance for relatives, paid cell phone, paid meals, etc. upon the employee's choice).
Ключевые навыкиLean Six SigmaAgile Project ManagementProject management
Полная занятость, полный день