Working at BAT:
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks for our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you'll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
This position is temporary - for 6 months.
- Working with HR reporting systems
- The design and implementation of a data migration strategy,
- Development & execution of a detailed data cleansing and migration plan
- Ensure the quality and consistency of data records that will be migrated
- Collaboration with sub-departments in HR internationally
- HR processes & data analysis and compilation
- HR systems Training for Company line management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent PC skills
- Proficient in Excel and using VLOOKUPs
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational, analysis, and communication skills
- "Can do" attitude
- Experience in Multinational companies (desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP HR (desirable)
- Experience of managing quality of data in central databases (desirable)
- Application (CV or application form)
- Verbal & numerical tests
- Competency based interview
- Final interview with head of function