A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading on-demand mobility company.
As a Regional AR/ AP Accountant you will be responsible for a variety of accountancy activities connected with maintaining great relationships with regional vendors and customers.
This vital role will provide you with a great opportunity to broaden your accounting experience with a dynamic, varied accounting environment.
Location: Moscow, Russia
Reporting: Chief Accountant (Russia)
- Revenue and Cost accounting of services rendered and received;
- Control over timely and correct execution of primary documentation received from suppliers and issued to the customers on compliance with current legislation;
- Sale and purchase ledger preparation;
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable control;
- Preparation of registers for suppliers payments;
- Regular reconciliation of debtors and creditors lists with control accounts;
- Preparation of management reports;
- Analysis and negotiation of agreements and contracts conditions;
- Interaction with Auditors and tax inspectorates concerning preparation of documents for desk and counters tax checks;
- Participation in projects of automation in Financial accounting &reporting area based on 1C, SAP and others databases;
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as necessary.
- MS/ Specialist degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance from a Top University;
- Strong knowledge of RAS Standards and Tax legislation,
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, look ups, etc.), good knowledge of 1С 8.3, SAP, various ERP systems;
- Practical experience of monthly closing in foreign companies;
- Experience of audit and the interaction with auditors Big 4;
- Experience in implementation of projects for the automation of accounting and consolidation;
- Ability to negotiate, carry on correspondence and prepare financial reports in English;
- Ability to work with large amount of information under tight deadlines;
- High level of responsibility, independence, stress resistance, ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously, attentive to details, ability to operate figures easily, analytical mindset;
- Enthusiastic approach to change;
- Willingness to travel.
This role will best suit someone who is looking for that next step in their career whilst not being afraid to put in the hard work. For this, Gett is offering a competitive salary as well as other benefits, so if you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.