M+W Group is a leading global high-tech engineering company. Established in 1912, the company operates in more than 30 countries. The M+W Group manages projects of all dimensions on behalf of clients from various sectors, including consumer care, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, energy and information technology. We offer a full range of services from concept and design to turnkey solutions - during all project phases, including consulting, engineering, construction, commissioning until qualification/validation and technical facility management. During the financial year 2014, the M+W Group generated sales of 2.46 billion euros with around 7,000 employees worldwide.
M+W High Tech Projects LLC represents the interests of the International holding company M+W Group in the Russian Federation. We offer our Customers the services and solutions to ensure the full life cycle of high-tech plants, as well as engineering infrastructure, including any additional services and services for the modernization and re-equipment of existing production facilities around the world, including in Russia.
M+W High Tech Projects LLC is looking for highly motivated, talented, bright and active employees on open position:
Project Engineer (Process, Hook-up)
- Preparation of reports on the results of negotiations with customers;
- Carrying out calculations of technological conceptual engineering systems;
- Calculation of process engineering systems, the design documentation for connecting to process equipment engineering systems (Hook-up);
- Issue of design and working documentation for the technological engineering systems in cooperation with specialists from the engineering department, as documentation on the connection to the process equipment engineering systems (Hook-up);
- Preparation of documents for passing the expert examinations in collaboration with specialists from the engineering department;
- Creation a schedule for the implementation phases of the project and coordination with their customer;
- Carrying out the calculation of the draft budget for technological engineering systems and Hook-up;
- Estimation of willingness of construction site for installation work;
- Joint preparation of the site with the Customer and the project team;
- Development of specifications to build the project, working documentation of installation and commissioning.
- Coordinate the implementation of project activities.
- Coordination of installation works in terms of compliance documentation, quality of execution, budget and safety.
- Study of alternative technical solutions on the site;
- Monitoring of the implementation schedule;
- Coordination of commissioning and production of as-built documentation;
- Control of the release of key technical documents in the project;
- Hold meetings on technical issues during the project;
- Issue reports on the implementation of the project in the technical part of and compliance with work schedules;
- Analysis of the project after its completion.
- High engineering education in the field of construction and engineering;
- Fluent English (oral and written);
- Experience from 5 years in construction industry;
- Experience in the design or construction of industrial facilities;
- Experience in international projects (desirable);
- The ability to make own independent decisions;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Stress resistance and self-discipline, the ability to prioritize work;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Very good practical skills in MS-Office programs;
- Ability to analyze problem situations.
We offer the following conditions:
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation;
- Probation period - 3 months;
- Provision of voluntary medical insurance after the end of the probation period;
- Corporate mobile phone;
- Internal corporate and external trainings;
- Participation in international projects, it’s a great opportunity for professional growth and development;
- Salary to be discussed according to interview results with the successful candidate.