M+W Group is a leading global high-tech engineering company. Established in 1912, the company operates in more than 30 countries. The M+W Group manages projects of all dimensions on behalf of clients from various sectors, including consumer care, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, energy and information technology. We offer a full range of services from concept and design to turnkey solutions - during all project phases, including consulting, engineering, construction, commissioning until qualification/validation and technical facility management. During the financial year 2014, the M+W Group generated sales of 2.46 billion euros with around 7,000 employees worldwide.
M+W High Tech Projects LLC represents the interests of the International holding company M+W Group in the Russian Federation. We offer our Customers the services and solutions to ensure the full life cycle of high-tech plants, as well as engineering infrastructure, including any additional services and services for the modernization and re-equipment of existing production facilities around the world, including in Russia.
M+W High Tech Projects LLC is looking for highly motivated, talented, bright and active employees on open position:
Construction Engineer Process and Mechanical systems
- Evaluation of working documentation and release alternative technical proposal for quality and budget improvement
- Construction scheduling of dedicated systems
- Monitoring and addressing safety and health on the construction site.
- Organization and control of construction activities (matching the volume, timing and quality of work, quality of materials and products building codes, standards, specifications) and pre-commissioning of engineering systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Compressed dry air, Gases, Vacuum, Ultra pure water), in accordance with the project documentation and working drawings;
- Implementation and realisation of technical solutions
- Material ordering
- Organisation material logistics on site
- Subcontractors management, ensuring compliance with production targets and work plan for the site;
- Blue colour management
- Tracking deadlines and production work on the approved schedule;
- Participation in the acceptance of the executed works, checking the executive documentation and delivery of the facility;
- Release of As-build documentation
- High engineering and construction education;
- Knowledge of «GOSTs», «SNIPs» - Russian standards and other normative documents, the production technology of engineering and construction work;
- Experience as site engineer from 5 years;
- Experience in conducting technical supervision;
- Construction and installation work experience in industrial facilities;
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken);
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Stress resistance and self-discipline, the ability to prioritize work;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Good practical skills in MS-Office programs;
- Advanced MS Office user, knowledge of AutoCAD.
We offer the following conditions:
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation;
- Probation period - 3 months;
- Provision of voluntary medical insurance after the end of the probation period;
- Corporate mobile phone;
- Internal corporate and external trainings;
- Participation in international projects, it’s a great opportunity for professional growth and development;
- Salary to be discussed according to interview results with the successful candidate.