On behalf of an international civil/industrial construction company we are looking for a HSE Manager to ensure that a construction site (located in Sestroretsk) complies with health and safety laws. You will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
As a safety manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines;
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety;
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law;
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention;
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations;
- Inspect the construction site to observe possible unsafe conditions;
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures;
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Proven experience as industrial/civil construction site HSE Manager;
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines;
- Communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Fluent in English;
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety.