VISUAL MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR
For our team in Russia we are currently looking for a Visual Merchandising Supervisor to look after a network of stores based in Saint Petersburg or Moscow.
Reporting to the Country Visual Merchandising Coordinator, you will be the main liaison between the stores and the merchandising Department and responsible for applying and supervising the visual merchandising strategy across several stores within Russia in accordance with Mango standards in order to maximise sales.
- To supervise the correct display of merchandise in the most commercial way according to company guidelines and take all necessary actions
- To visit and keep a close contact with the stores under your responsibility in a regular basis
- To ensure an optimal image and the implementation of Mango visual merchandising standards in all stores under your responsibility
- To ensure that stores are adapted to the local market and competitors
- To know the profile of customers and the product potential to advise on and demonstrate means of action to increase sales
- To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
- To monitor, forecast and analyse stocks levels, distribution, sales and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly
- To continuously communicate and exchange information with the retail supervisors and coordinators
- To lead, train and develop in store Visual Merchandisers; and keep them informed of any innovation or change with regard to merchandising
We are looking for an individual with extensive knowledge on fashion, trends and product within the fashion retail industry in Russia. You should have a great commercial orientation with knowledge of the local market and competitors’ awareness. Experience with planning, forecasting and product control; excellent numerical and analytical skills are a must. You should be highly motivated, results driven, sales focused and possess strong people management skills, ability to manage your team remotely and not only be a team leader, but above all a team player. You will possess organisation and prioritization skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Flexibility and availability to travel are a must. The candidate should be fluent in English and at best settled in the Moscow or Saint Petersburg.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a fast moving fashion retailer in full expansion, then this is your opportunity! Apply now and start a long and successful career within MANGO.
Join our team!
Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world.