Position: Secretary on reception/Assistant to directors
Based: Moscow, Russia
Salary: Base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance
Office: metro Myakinino (10 minutes walk from the metro)
You have some experience in administrative position and you are looking for a good start in international company? Then we would like to hear from you!
Our organization in Russia has approximately 200 employees.
- Answering and distributing telephone calls.
- Registration and distribution of internal and external correspondence.
- Arranging business trips: hotel, tickets, visas, business trip reports for Directors.
- Waybills for Directors’ cars.
- Keeping minutes at the management meetings.
- High education or a student.
- Good level of English language.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
- Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- High self-discipline, self-motivated, details focus, friendly personality.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply send your CV with the cover letter.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.