Responsible for achieving the procurement division’s goals and objectives through the compliant execution of procurement policies and procedures. Applies procurement methodologies to achieving organisational objectives, best value for the enterprise and achievement of target return on investments (ROPI). Sources and manages the ongoing business requirements across services and/or product/raws/components to ensure departmental KPIs and goals/strategies are achieved. Works closely with internal business partners and suppliers to ensure the organisation is represented correctly and reputation is enhanced.
Supplier Selection :
identify, tender, select and qualify suppliers. Deliver maintenance of supply base via effective utilisation of procurement mastery principles and techniques
- Evaluate, cross functionally lead and develop plans to improve upon supplier management and performance through procurement mastery principles and ensure results are tracked and reported via metrics and scorecards. Set improvement targets and achievement in consideration with other cross functional departments.
- Actively uses available processes, tools and technology to achieve lowest total cost.Negotiation of and responsibility for legal terms and conditions of trade, ensuring all documents are completed, approved and available and when appropriate that renewal is undertaken in a timely manner.Resolve issues on delivery and shipping, cost, product quality and relevant required paperwork.
- Follow policy and procedure guidelines as defined within procurement mastery and documents all decisions for authorisation.
- Assess and identify opportunities for improvement and recommend new alternatives to ensure reliable supply of product, materials and/or services.Make short and long term strategic supply recommendations based upon research and analysis within own range responsibilities.Work with supply base, identify enhancements to current supply chain operations and cost management activities.
- Business Degree or equivalent education. Masters Degree preferable.
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience as within an international Procurement department and being able to demonstrate measurable achievements and a solid track record
- Fluent in Business English and Russian (written and oral). Additional languages preferable
- Demonstrated abilities with team leadership preferable
- Fully computer literate
- This is a temporary position for 2 years.