- Work as a cook at the official residence of the Brazilian ambassador, and perform related activities (i.e.: setting and serving the table for private and public events).
- Elaborate the menu, prepare the food and organize the catering service for the meals and receptions held at the Official Residence.
- Keep the kitchen and kitchenware clean and organized.
- Be available to work occasionally on evenings or weekends, in accordance with Ukrainian labor laws.
- Tend to other tasks not explicitly described above, as long as they are compatible with the role.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a cook.
- Secondary education or higher.
- Formal education in Culinary Arts is desirable.
- Knowledge of English or Portuguese is desirable.
- Temporary contract until 1 April 2017.
- Competitive remuneration.
- 40 hours of work per week.
Проектная/Временная работа, полный день