Reports to: Owners, Head of School (HoS)
Interfaces with: Potential Clients (Parents), Existing Clients (Parents), external companies and organizations, faculty and staff, Founders of the school, Administrator, marketing specialists, external consultants and service providers, Children.
Sales/Marketing and Community Development Manager: Creates all necessary (strategy, events, relationships, information channels, policies and procedures) to achieve sales benchmark and high level of clients’ loyalty. Acts as a liaison between School and Parents, -plays different roles: sales manager, organizer, translator, information transmitter, creator). Supports and works close with Head of School/Educational Director (ED), learns about Montessori Method through reading, observing children, stepping in the classrooms, talking/consulting with ED and Montessori Guides.
Areas of responsibility:
- тo promote and maintain full enrollment of the Center (Family Recruitment) – Marketing/ Sales/PR;
- to build positive and effective communication within our Community (Community: Parents, Children; Faculty and Staff);
- to support Educational Director/Head of School.
- experienced in comparable level of responsibility;
- experienced in conducting negotiations;
- experienced in personal sales;
- fluent in English and has high level of literacy in Russian - Ability to act as a translator during negotiations;
- positive, productive and respect-based communication style/skills;
- capable to work towards benchmarked results independently within a team;
- ability to deal with demanding people in order to build long-term relationships;
- respectful to children;
- full time job;
- salary level - based on interview;
- international team of professionals;
- professional development;
- healthy and beautiful working environment.