- Appropriate degree and/or extensive work experience;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Desire to grow professionally.
- Full-time and part-time employment opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional training;
- Methodological support;
- Assistance in finding accommodations;
- Friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
Job Responsibilities: Plan and conduct English classes and speaking club meetings.
American English School was established in 1986 in Europe and in 1994 in L'viv, Ukraine. This is a well-known English language school providing highly qualified English language courses with its head-office and 4 offices in Lviv and branches in Stryi, Uzhgorod, Vynnyky, Khmelnytskyy.
Official school language:English.
We provide all necessary conditions for you: textbooks, a variety of additional teaching resources, course CDs&DVDs, and copies.
Who are we looking for?
AmES staff is enthusiastic, energetic and creative. We are an open-minded team, ready to work responsibly, to travel, to conduct seminars, clubs and to have fun. We are looking for like-minded people to join our company. Working with us will grant you unforgettable experience of team work and cooperation, developing ways of teaching the language in standard and advanced ways, and new positive impressions.