- The Civil Field Specialized Engineer, is member of Civil Field Engineering team.
- He reports to the Field Lead Civil Engineer.
- He has to support his manager with his expertise in civil works, to provide in a timely manner clear and conclusive replies to complex technical issues related to engineering submitted by Sub-Contractors and Construction, in order to allow a smooth progress of construction activities in respect with engineering design requirements (drawings, specifications, norms and codes).
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Support Construction Department in the review of method statement for civil works,
- Review drawings before sending to SubContractors, in order to prevent any disruption due engineering issue,
- Provide technical replies in a timely manner to Subcontractors and Construction:
- Technical Querry,
- Material Approval Request,
- DeViation Request.
- In coordination with Avtorsky Nadzor manage modifications on drawings and fill the corresponding Logs,
- Review concrete mix design, able to propose optimizations, in accordance with specifications and norms,
- Previous experience in calculation of concrete foundations,
- In coordination with quality control department check that main design requirements (technical specifications + codes + norms) are clearly identified and respected in Inspection Test Plan,
- Provide field engineering expertise in civil works as well as necessary (in particular with client and subcontractor), and able to propose optimized solutions,
- Define calculation tools and methodologies required for civil field civil activities,
- Deep knowledge of Russian norms and codes for civil works (SNIP and GOST),
Москва, улица Кржижановского, 14к3, м. Академическая, м. ПрофсоюзнаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день