The Purpose of Work:
- To create a safe environment within the store by means of camera system, to ensure that store dynamics are maintained in accord with Customer Service Procedure.
- Monitors the stores within the established plan via camera system.
- Informs the Area Manager and Store Manager, or Unit Manager in the absence of the Store Manager in the store, by mail immediately about the suspicious customer actions.
- Watches the cash register point, stocktoom, back office and selling stands via cameras and momentarily keeps Area Manager and Country Manager informed of any suspicious behaviours and situations.
- Reports any actions occasioned by suspicious and non-standard situations, as well as results thereof, to Country Manager on a weekly basis.
- Makes a retrospective view of camera records in line with instructions of Country Manager and Area Manager.
- Keeps Store Manager, or Unit Manager where Store Manager is not available in store, informed of any situations out of parameters set forth in Customer Service Procedure.
- Education: Being a high school graduate at a minimum.
- Work Experience: Preferably having worked a in camera-based monitoring job previously.
- Microsoft Office Programs.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Result-focused approach.
Полная занятость, полный день