з/п не указана
This is a vendor role in service of Microsoft
The Solution Specialist Sales Team is responsible for driving sales of Microsoft Dynamics solutions into Enterprise Businesses with Partners. For Enterprise Resource Planning focus should be on Industry Targeted Workloads and for CRM, focus should be primary on Enterprise Business (Corporate Accounts and above).
The Solution Specialist is responsible to develop and lead opportunities with Customers. They are “business applications sales experts” and drive the sales cycle forward at all stages through their deep understanding of Business solutions selling to the targeted BDMs (Business Decision Makers). Prospecting and opportunity leadership requires Solution Specialists to build tight segment alignment with EPG (Enterprise Product Group) & SMSP-CA (Corporate Accounts) and to work closely with the Enterprise Account Team Unit to ensure they are uncovering Business applications opportunities focused on defined Industry Workloads and scenarios.
The Solution Specialist exists to deliver Leadership across the 5 Practice Areas below:
1. Planning – engages with business segments, partners and marketing to ensure Dynamics opportunities are identified and targeted
2. Pursuit Leadership/Execution – leverages Industry, Customer, Microsoft and Competitor knowledge to develop, communicate and execute winning pursuit strategies
3.Value Selling – Understands the customers economic drivers, effectively builds customer relationships with a wide range of customer influencers and participates in impactful conversations that frame the way Customers think about their business effectively positioning Dynamics to deliver value
4. Partner – engages and leverages Partners including Microsoft Consulting Services to both win business and develop practices that enable MBS to scale and grow
5. Sales Excellence –drives business results through actively prospecting for new business opportunities, maintaining a quality pipeline of opportunities, and consistently delivering on quarterly forecasts
These five practice areas enable the Solution Specialist to successfully execute on the solution sales strategy to drive revenue targets across the Microsoft Dynamics solutions portfolio
The Solution Specialist adds value to customers by understanding the pains and opportunities to be addressed within their specific business and linking Microsoft Dynamics solutions to solving their business requirements. They add value to Microsoft due to their high level of sales acumen, connection to the Account Team Units, and ability to skillfully manage and close complex sales cycle.
How is role unique from other roles?
1. Its in-depth knowledge of targeted customers’ Line of Business decision-makers (Presidents, COOs, EVPs of Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing, etc.), the business applications they use - the challenges they face with these applications.
2. Its focus on sales excellence and ability to skillfully manage a business Solutions sale to a business executive.
3. Its ability to leverage a core set of partners and their Microsoft Dynamics add-ons and/or implementation expertise into a business value solution for specific customers.
4. Their knowledge of selected industry targeted workloads, how Dynamics solutions solve business problems specific to that value chain, other Microsoft customers in the same industry with similar business problems, and the core set of partners for that industry.
5. Their integration and tight connect to the other Microsoft sales teams as a way to uncover ERP/CRM opportunities within the MS managed account list.
What are key initiatives and challenges facing this role over the next six months to three years?
1. Focusing on intense competitive situations with SFDC, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, Epicor and Local/Regional competitors.
2. Contributing to a shift within Microsoft’s field sales organizations, from focusing on product feature and function sets to focusing on selling business solutions that address specific customer business pains.
3. Maintaining knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Industry target workloads and scenarios, and the importance of these to the overall business value proposition of these and how they can further help meet customer business pains and opportunities.
4. Build Industry Knowledge: Align to top Industries within their region and build knowledge around industry value chain, references and industry partners.
Key experiences, skills, knowledge and education:
1. 10+ years of related experience
2. B.S. in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
3. Professional Training and Certification: Business Applications selling, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.), sales methodologies, financial acumen, executive engagement and presentation skills, negotiation skills, Line of Business applications, CRM and ERP, Industry knowledge.
Вакансия опубликована 11 ноября 2016