VimpelCom is one of the world’s largest integrated telecommunications services operators, operating in 14 countries across three continents and headquartered in Amsterdam. Our goal is to improve lives of our customers by offering innovative and more convenient ways of communication.
VimpelCom is growing, and we are looking to hire a Research Analyst who would support this growth from the Talent Acquisition perspective.
This is a strategic role that is critical to the success of the team and overall company objectives. In order for you to be successful, you must:
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Develop and provide standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Write detailed reports for talent acquisition departments in all Operational Counties
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Collect and processing news from media about changes in targeted companies
- Collect and analyze information about markets and companies’ changes
- Investigate everything about target companies including organizational charts, motivation, values, influence factors to leave a company, etc.
Skills and Desired Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent follow-through skills
- Creative mindset, proactive, resourceful, resilient, fun and fearless
- More than 2 years of experience in HR or business
- Digital native
- Good in both speaking and writing of English, Ukrainian and Russian languages (knowledge of other languages will be as an advantage)
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!