Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We're building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
We are looking for Senior Big Data Engineer
- The successful Big-Data engineers will create new data ingestion platform and support existing Big Data infrastructure (BigQuery &Python based ETL's), and help transform and converge organizational data from disparate sources (BigQuery, CSV's, HDFS,Hive, QlikView) into a single DWH.
What you'll do:
- Design, implement, and support enterprise-level big data streams based on very large data sets related to AdTech technologies.
- Develop ETL processes to integrate transactional data into data warehouses such as Hadoop and BigQuery.
- Architect new SQL database schemas to store transactional and analytical data.
- Optimize queries for efficient performance against very large datasets.
- Design and implement distributed systems and web cloud services.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science-related field required.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience writing code in Python/Java/Scala.
- Minumum 2+ years of large scale distributed software design and development experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Big Data development role.
- Must have experience architecting solutions in AWS based cloud deployments of big data platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a Data Warehouse discipline.
- Data architecture and data modelling skills.
- Must have Hadoop experience.
- Experience with at least one of Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR Hadoop distributions.
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV.