McKinsey & Company’s Moscow office is looking for a Proposal Administrator who will be part of Tender group and will provide support in preparing proposals and tenders for consultant teams.
The responsibilities of Proposal Administrator, among other things, will include:
- Interaction with consultant teams on proposal-related matters, including clarification of requirements, negotiation of terms;
- Ensuring proper syndication of information in the proposal. Manage proposal ‘check list’;
- Maintenance of internal proposal database and keeping the library of “off the shelf” materials;
- Codification of best practices and archiving lessons learned;
- Act as advisor on internal or external resources for proposal preparation (publishers, videorecording, app development, etc.);
- Team support on collection (both inside and outside the Firm – e.g., with notary public), preparation and arranging execution of necessary documents within tender procedures.
- Higher education;
- 3-4 years of administrative experience;
- Good expertise and experience in proposals/tender processes will be a plus;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills both in Russian and English;
- Independent, detail-oriented and energetic personality;
- Strong interpersonal and self-organization skills, ability to build a network of contacts quickly;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast changing environment with tight deadlines;
- Team player.
Москва, Лесная улица, 5С, м. БелорусскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день