- You will manage the sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan to achieve/exceed budget and sales strategy for the property.
- Additionally, you'll be responsible for monitoring competitors activities and assist in marketing intelligence, selling to new, existing and prospective customers in line with the goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business, servicing existing business through management of client account base;
- Planning, development and implementation of promotional strategies and marketing plans, developing and maintaining regular sales calls, meeting with principals of the target markets and conducting market research and analysis.
- 3 years experience in similar role as A MUST (preferably in a 4 star Hotel).
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills at all levels.
- Competency in business planning, budgeting and has well developed business acumen.
- Articulate verbal and written communications skills. English is essential.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Opera, Tars, ANAIS.
- Can take the initiative and use new concepts and innovation to drive business and revenue opportunities.
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labor Code in an international company;
- Young & friendly team;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Loyalty Program for employees "Bienvenue ACCOR", which offers discounts on accommodation in hotels and group services.
Please send your CV in English.