• Education / Studies in forestry, timber or agriculture industry or a comparable degree from these areas
• Relevant experience in wood purchasing
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• High level of commitment and motivation
• Advanced English or German
• Very good IT knowledge (MS Office, etc.)
• Availability to travel
• Driving license
• Create and develop a structure for the purchase of all wood assortments necessary in the production process
• Suppliers acquisition and support
• Propose future development strategies and suppliers approach
• Negotiate contractual terms, signing contracts with suppliers
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation
• Medical insurance.
If you are ready to relocate to Gagarin, Smolensk region please send your application in English.
The daily work of 7800 employees in 17 plants across Europe makes EGGER a leading international producer of wood-based materials. We continuously grow with innovative products for the furniture industry, architects, fabricators and trade. We combine technological progress with environmentally friendly production. Employees and quality are our focus as a family run company, based in St. Johann in Tirol. This allows us to always generate new prospects – for our partners and for us.