German Native Speaker as a Teacher of the German Language
BIG BEN school of Foreign Languages welcomes German Native Speakers in Moscow!
We are looking for new-comers to our team!
- Experience in working with various age categories (5-40 y.o.);
- Perfect command of communicative method of teaching;
- Experience in working with corporate clients;
- Positive thinking;
- Willing to interact and to teach.
- Knowledge of either the Russian or the English language
The main duties:
- Teaching and training adults, teens and children individually and in groups (2-8 students);
- Working in one of our 10 offices
- Teaching corporate clients;
- Monitoring students’ progress and giving recommendations;
- Preparing inspiring an exciting lesson plans;
- Working with documentation.
- Employment according to Russian labour code (full-time);
- Competitive salary depending on the candidate qualification (more than 1000 RUB per 1 academic hour (40 minutes) ) ;
- Flexible schedule (morning/evening/weekend classes);
- The level of salary is discussed individually depending on experience and qualification;
- 5-8 students in a group.