International Production Company invites you to take part in the competition for the position
- health, safety and environmental (HSE) Director generally plans, coordinates and implements issues and directives within the organization;
- contributes to ensure safe environmental working conditions for all employees;
- works to prevent accidents, infections, injuries and environmental damages caused by the Company;
- proposes corrective or preventive measures, and investigates, analyzes and reviews accidents or near misses within the organization, reviewing all incident and near miss report, analyzes root causes, define appropriate follow up actions, and ensure completion;
- staff management;
- reporting to management.
- higher education (technical);
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience with international companies on the similar positions is a must, manage all aspects: Safety/ Health/ Environment/ Fire safety/ Industrial safety in the past;
- spoken and written English (intermediate level and higher);
- management experience.
- excellent communication skills with strong team work ability;
- good training skills also.
- development in multinational company;
- Income: fix salary + bonus;
food, mobile compensation, Relocation package: flat rental reimbursement;
- Relocation to Kirov.