Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you. "Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Our Russia Division is looking for a Plant Controller for its Emissions Control Technologies Plant in Togliatti.
The role of a Plant Controller is to manage the financial aspects of the operations in order to guarantee and optimise the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Guarantee the accuracy of the accounting and financial information for the plant according to the Group, Business Group and Division policies, including compliance with relevant accounting and tax rules
- Ensure the budgetary control of the plant:
- Identify and analyse the variances between the forecasted and actual results
- Determine and ensure the follow-up on raw materials and monitor the margins on goods sold
- Validate the economic justification of investments and ensure their follow-up.
- Develop plant budgets and associated forecasts, as well as plant reporting in accordance with Group procedures and deadlines
- Propose and support suggestions when decisions committing the plant are made
- Participate in the development of action plans and ensure their financial evaluation and follow-up
- Control the plant's operating cash flow, especially investment cash flow and accounts, receivables, payables and inventories
- Ensure the management of the dedicated financial team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Business School or Engineering background with a Finance degree or Masters degree in Finance
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience, according to the size of the site
- Industrial controlling experience and strong accounting knowledge
- Team management experience and a strong sense of teamwork
- Business minded
- Results orientation with strong written and oral communications skills
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
- Interesting work content with possibility of professional development within an international company
- Competitive salary, relocation package
- Medical insurance