Responsible for civil & structural engineer with a broad capability for design and maintenance of facilities in civil and structural facilities
- Performing scope development, screening studies, site selection, concept and feasibility assessments, design optimization studies and basic design package for new projects.
- Designing and specifying civil, structure and building concepts, including steel & concrete works, with optimum safety and reliability.
- Providing technical support to maintenance and inspection staff in operation units.
- Participating in integrated teams with other civil, mechanical designers, other engineering discipline staff, and process technologists to trouble shoot customer issues and provide value added solution.
- Applying site selection methods and assessment of required and existing infrastructure definition of survey requirements, facility planning and layouts, roads, earthworks and water supply are a part of an overall civil infrastructure design.
- Preparing commercial proposals, technical innovation and R&D plans, and service opportunity propositions for deliver to various sector customers with specific business benefits identified.
- Managing contractor or outsourcing service alliances to extend the capability of the group.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must posses’ strong written and verbal communication skill, highly motivated and self educating.
- Upper-intermediate english is a must.
- Work on a shift basis 30/30
- All travel expenses are paid for by the employer
- Accommodation, food are provided by the employer
- Competitve salary
Москва, улица Кржижановского, 14к3, м. Академическая, м. ПрофсоюзнаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день