- Further developing and optimizing the POS application with client and server programming
- Optional: connecting hardware such as card terminals, fiscal printers or fingerprint sensors
- Maintaining the existing application
- Conceptualizing and developing new software solutions
- Designing and executing unit tests
- Developing APIs for the Software Development Kit
- Preparing technical documentation (UML, Wiki, SDK, etc.)
- Degree in (business) IT or similar qualification
- Several years of experience in the development of application software would be an advantage
- Experience related to e-commerce, e.g. webshop systems such as Hybris
- Experience with web services/REST services
- A good understanding of: Java and SQL for Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Spring, SVN, GIT, JUnit, Webservices CI (Jenkins, Nexus)
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good command of German and English
- Thrive on developing innovative solutions
- A culture of cooperation offering scope for your own ideas, creativity and concepts.
- State-of-the-art technology in the workplace as well as outstanding opportunities for development in a future-orientated sector
- Our Active Balance program .
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!