Our client, a well-established chemical producer , is currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer with expertise in coatings, paints or other related chemical products.
The jobholder will provide technical support and expertise to customers, distributors and sales team.
Responsibility for Russia & CIS.
- Provide technical assistance to customers in assigned territories based upon agreed service level agreement and customer priorities.
- Cooperate with the distribution network and define recommendations to improve overall technical support support.
- Organize local trainings at applicator’s locations.
- Be part of sales team when appropriate.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and technical support colleagues to help the company and its customers succeed
- University degree (civil Engineer, industrial Engineer or master degree) in Material Science, Chemistry or Physics or related proven working experience
- Minimum basic computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and facilitative skills, able and willing to work across culture and likes to interact with people and build relationships with customers
- Team player with communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented and able to prioritize activities within the direction of the industry
- Ready to travel within his territory for at least 40% of his time.
- Experience with coatings or tinting technology would be beneficial
- Experience as Technical Support in a previous job is a plus
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Valid driver's licence
- Attractive salary levels
- Corporate car
- Medical insurance
- International professional trainings
- Position is based in Moscow